Southern Stars Ice Hockey Club Inc. is a non-profit incorporated association run by its members as volunteers. The club members are passionate about promoting and playing ice hockey.
Founded in 1993, the club is based at Iceworld Acacia Ridge and administer hockey operations across junior and senior levels throughout the year.
To be recognised as a high performing and inclusive ice hockey club.
We are committed to providing competitive and sustainable year-round programs and services in a safe, courteous and professional manner.
We aim to instruct, educate and train players of all ages in the sport of ice hockey and to improve or develop their capabilities in the sport by conducting games, clinics, workshops, lessons, and seminars.
We will promote the principles of sportsmanship, teamwork, discipline and commitment within a safe and controlled environment.
We seek to raise awareness about ice hockey in Brisbane with the aim to become the preferred club of choice by players and supporters.
Board & Directors
- President – Mark Greenwood (Email)
- Vice President – Zoe Cunningham (Email)
- Treasurer – Nicole Disbrey (Email)
- Secretary – Vince Pignalosa (Email)
- Junior Director- Colleen Spoljarevic (Email)
- Seniors Directors – Tegan McGrath & Neville Lockwood (Email)
- Coaching Director – Ivan Rapchuk (Email)
- Registrar – Zane Palmer (Email)
- Marketing Director – Ash Jackson (Email)
- Member Protection & Information Officer – Amy Hubbell (Email)
- Senior League Assistant – Vacant (Email)
- Senior League Assistant – Ethan Spoljarevic (Email)
- Merchandise Director – Vacant (Email)
- Coffs Tournament Coordinator – Vacant (Email)
- Junior Come and Try Coordinator – Nicole Disbrey (Email)
- Equipment Manager – Mykle Marsden (Email)
- Webmaster – Brian Robinson (Email)